Monday, April 27, 2009

Wow, I have had this MacBook for about 4 years now. Wow???You say?? Well, it took me 4 years to figure out how to import movie from our Panasonic PV-120GS video camera. For 4 years, I have been under the assumption that the cord was bad, the port was bad, the camera was broke or that it only worked with the old PC. This weekend the case was solved. The operator was bad. It took a simple Google search and iMovie, and 6 tapes worth of comedic gold was unlocked and is now ready for your viewing pleasure. Over the next few days, I will upload the videos. Stay tuned.

In addition to that news, I am looking for ideas. Pulling a Mike "Dirty Jobs" Rowe on y'alls and asking you to leave a comment on what you want to see, watch or read. I am running out. Please, I beg you. Isn't that what he says?

No comments:

Post a Comment